
After work we decided to take a walk through the shopping district. As a coworker accurately described, the shops consisted primarily of boutiques selling one of three items: handbags (for her), mobile phones (for him), or shoes (for both).

On the way through the shopping district we happened upon a pub with a curbside booth selling "gaufre", aka the Belgian Waffle. We indulged in a Bruxelle Gaufre and finished it a few minutes before the rain started.


Yum. A nice pre-dinner dessert.
5 comments:
Can I admit that I am totally jealous?!? :) I love seeing all the pictures. Have fun!
Dane and Jenny,
This is great! I, too, am green with envy. I look forward to reading more and more. Have fun.
Wow! A place where it is normal to wander the street eating waffles! My kinda town. I wish we could be there in person with you, but it is fun to enjoy it with you here in the virtual world.
And I thought Belgian waffles were like French Fries.
I remember the street belgian waffles! Rick Steeves recommended them and ummmm. It has been years but a memory not soon forgotten! Have one for your Aunt. Love Loretta
Post a Comment